You ensure that financial institutions act with integrity. And for this, as a Junior CDD Analyst, you map out all relevant financial risks together with your team. Sometimes, after a lot of digging, you even come across hidden criminal activities, such as money laundering. Clever perhaps, but really not smart enough to deceive you. What makes this position with us so special? That is the combination of very result-oriented work, in-depth and tenacious, and the full scope to fully develop your own personality, qualities, and experience. Falling, getting up, making mistakes, learning from them, it’s all part of it.
Deliver excellent work together with your team
You are not only a critical researcher, but you are also an excellent communicator. You like to do that, focused and a lot. Both internally and externally. Even if the research is very complex, you clearly communicate the essence to management. And you work closely with your colleagues. Do any of you have doubts about something? Then you discuss that because all risks must be excluded. Management must be able to rely on you blindly. As a Junior CDD Analyst you show that you always go for 100% quality when:
- conducting research into different customer groups, business structures, and activities;
- accurate recording of research results;
- preparing risk analyses;
- approaching stakeholders to obtain the right information;
- checking unusual activities at customers.
About BrightStone Group
With guts and a focus on results, no project in the field of Finance, Risk, Data, and Compliance is too much or too complicated for us. Our teams are always made up of the best people, highly educated and driven to get the best out of their careers. We provide our customers with tailor-made solutions and top quality: especially large financial institutions and fast-growing international organizations. Dare to be Bright: Dare to explore, Dare to grow, and Dare to be different. That is who we are and that is what we invite our colleagues to every day. So we are continuously developing – every day. As a company and as employees. BrightStone has little hierarchy, but there is a culture in which we can easily and quickly address each other. An atmosphere in which we trust each other, you are quickly given responsibility, but you are never alone.
You take this with you
The size and composition of your team differ per project, but the following always applies: your work is teamwork. You keep each other sharp, razor-sharp. Giving and receiving feedback is a real part of it. Just like they want to stay completely up-to-date. Think, for example, of new digital tools or new laws and regulations. In short, you continuously develop in this position. And BrightStone Group can help you with that optimally. In addition, you have:
- a higher professional or university education. For example, a study of Business Administration, Law, Economics, or Criminology;
- eager to learn, willing to gain knowledge of financial legislation and regulations;
- a critical inquiring attitude;
- good command of the Dutch and English language, verbally and in writing;
- knowledge of the Money Laundering and Financing Act (Wwft) and/or experience in the financial sector is an advantage.
You can count on this
All colleagues are the reason that we are so successful. Together we fill your backpack with knowledge, experience, and skills. From day 1 you immediately belong to our Bright Community. That is why at BrightStone Group you can count on:
- a gross monthly salary of at least € 2,800 to a maximum of € 3,400 based on experience;
- a challenging tailor-made learning path;
- 1-on-1 guidance and career counseling by a field manager;
- access to the Bright Academy and an online learning environment;
- a laptop and telephone;
- 22.5 vacation days based on 36 hours;
- a one-year contract with the aim of a contract for an indefinite period if it functions properly.
Grow in your profession at BrightStone Group
Ga je voor de hoogste kwaliteit als Junior CDD Analist? Solliciteer dan snel via de button! Heb je nog inhoudelijke vragen over deze functie? Laura van Pottelberghe, Manager Recruitment staat je graag te woord via 06 – 29 21 88 79 of firstname.lastname@example.org. Bij BrightStone Group geen maandenlange, ingewikkelde procedures. We reageren altijd snel na jouw sollicitatie. En daarna:
- we organize the first meeting via Teams with our recruiter.
- we will call you back within 2 days. Is there a click on both sides? We will then schedule a second meeting at our office within a week. There is also another colleague, the business development manager.
- we always conclude the procedure within 3 weeks with an employment conditions interview. What happens next? Welcome to BrightStone Group!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.