Our challenges are great, our ambitions even greater. If the solution had been simple, they wouldn’t need your experience and critical eye. How would you like to contribute to data-driven innovations within one of the fastest growing companies in Europe? As a Data Consultant you are the driving force behind creative solutions that tackle issues from day-to-day business operations. You automate routine tasks 1,000 times rather than accept them as recurring actions. You have gained knowledge in programming and know the added value of machine learning algorithms. You prefer to learn new things every day at BrightStone Group by pioneering the possibilities in the field of data and automation.
Go for the very best
At BrightStone Group you are given the space to set up projects yourself and to take responsibility for them. You know how to substantiate the value of your projects and you take colleagues along in your enthusiasm. You ensure that colleagues embrace the innovation and are comfortable enough to work with it independently. As a Data Consultant you go for 100% quality when it comes to:
- collecting, structuring and checking data. Always with the goal: how can we make even more impact with this?
- helping our organization further by using or combining data even smarter, better, faster or simply differently.
- developing data models and contributing to data visualisation. No matter how complex, you make it clear.
- writing reports to management in which you include the findings of your investigation.
- research and streamline various processes. An API link can sometimes be the solution.
- giving advice to management. Your work makes a difference and really matters.
- Supporting colleagues to use tools efficiently. Tools are only valuable if they are actually used.
About BrightStone Group
With guts and a focus on results, no project in the field of Finance, Risk, Data and Compliance is too much or too complicated for us. Our teams are always made up of the best people, highly educated and driven to get the best out of their careers. We provide our customers with tailor-made solutions and top quality: especially large financial institutions and fast-growing international organizations. Dare to be Bright: Dare to explore, Dare to grow, and Dare to be different. That is who we are and that is what we invite our colleagues to every day. So we are continuously developing – every day. As a company and as employees. BrightStone has little hierarchy, but there is a culture in which we can easily and quickly address each other. An atmosphere in which we trust each other, you are quickly given responsibility, but you are never alone. You will work most of the week at our centrally located office in Utrecht. Easily accessible by car, close to the highway and of course also easily accessible by public transport. You are part of a friendly, hardworking team where we help each other to get better together. Our joint, fully catered lunches are typical of the informal, pleasant atmosphere. We also regularly organize drinks. And you will very quickly feel invited to participate in fun activities even outside of work.
You take this with you
A healthy dose of curiosity. You like to get the bottom stone out. Even when it gets complicated. Then you think in solutions. And you do not hesitate to enlist the help of your colleagues. In addition, you have:
- at least a completed HBO or WO education, for example Data Science, Computer Science, Econometrics or a comparable study.
- experience with data modelling, process optimization, visualization tooling and gaining practical insights.
- Interest in (complex) data issues.
- experience in the Python programming language.
- strong communication skills
- strong analytical skills. You are also pragmatic and creative.
You can count on this
All colleagues are the reason that we are so successful. From day 1 you immediately belong to our Bright Community. That is why at BrightStone Group you can count on:
- a gross monthly salary of at least € 2,600 excluding holiday allowance;
- a challenging tailor-made learning path;
- access to the Bright Academy and an online learning environment;
- 25 vacation days;
- excellent fringe benefits;
- a delicious lunch;
- Friday afternoon drinks at the office.
Grow in your profession at BrightStone Group
Are you going for the highest quality as a Data Consultant? Then apply quickly via the button! Do you have any substantive questions about this position? Alex Velders, Business Unit Manager Finance, Operations & Financial Risk, is happy to help you via +31 6 27 34 42 91 or firstname.lastname@example.org.. No months of complicated procedures at BrightStone Group. We always respond within 2 working days of your application. And after that:
- we organize a first meeting via Teams with our Corporate Recruiter.
- we will call you back within 2 days. Is there a click on both sides? We will then schedule a second meeting at our office within a week. A colleague Junior Recruiter also joins us there.
- we will conduct a work preferences assessment in a third meeting.
- we always conclude the procedure within 3 weeks with an employment conditions interview. And we warmly welcome you!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated