Have you just graduated? Do you really want to make an impact? With this traineeship to become a KYC professional, you ensure that financial crime is detected. To do this, you and your team conduct in-depth research into financial transactions. Sometimes, after a lot of digging, you even come across hidden criminal activities, such as money laundering. Clever perhaps, but really not smart enough to deceive you. Do you dare to get lost to discover new paths? Are you result-oriented, in-depth, and persistent? Welcome to BrightStone Group. With us you go on a journey of discovery. Every (working) day again. Show guts and take initiative. You are allowed to make mistakes as long as you learn from them.
This is what you will learn
In a month you will be prepared with various training courses to make a flying start in your career as a KYC professional! You become a critical researcher. If the research is very complex, you clearly transfer the essence to management. You also work closely with your colleagues. Do any of you have doubts about something? Then you discuss that because all risks must be excluded. Management must be able to rely on you blindly. That way you can really make an impact. As a KYC analyst you will in any case follow the following training courses:
- Masterclass Legal Forms;
- Banks and Financial Markets;
- Money laundering and the annual accounts;
- Effective communication;
- Personal leadership.
This is how you put it into practice
You become a critical researcher. If the research is very complex, you clearly transfer the essence to management. You also work closely with your colleagues. Do any of you have doubts about something? Then you discuss that because all risks must be excluded. Management must be able to rely on you blindly. That way you can really make an impact. As a Junior Analyst you show that you always go for 100% quality when:
- conducting research into different customer groups, business structures, and activities;
- analyzing suspicious signals that may indicate criminal activity. Often these signals belong to complex business and transaction activities;
- translating suspicious financial transactions in the field of money laundering and terrorist financing into appropriate advice;
- contacting those involved to get information to the surface.
About BrightStone Group
With guts and a focus on results, no project in the field of Finance, Risk, Data, and Compliance is too much or too complicated for us. Our teams are always made up of the best people, highly educated and driven to get the best out of their careers. We provide our customers with tailor-made solutions and top quality: especially large financial institutions and fast-growing international organizations. Dare to be Bright: Dare to explore, Dare to grow, and Dare to be different. That is who we are and that is what we invite our colleagues to every day. So we are continuously developing – every day. As a company and as employees. BrightStone has little hierarchy, but there is a culture in which we can easily and quickly address each other. In an atmosphere in which we trust each other, you are quickly given responsibility, but you are never alone.
You take this with you
The size and composition of your team differ per project, but the following always applies: your work is teamwork. You keep each other sharp, razor-sharp. Giving and receiving feedback is a real part of it. Just like they want to stay completely up-to-date. Think, for example, of new digital tools or new laws and regulations. In short, you continuously develop in this position. And BrightStone Group can help you with that optimally. In addition, you have:
- a higher professional or university education. For example, a study of Business Administration, Law, Economics, or Criminology;
- good command of the Dutch and English language, verbally and in writing;
- strong analytical and communication skills;
- the will to acquire a lot of knowledge in a short period of time.
You can count on this
All colleagues are the reason that we are so successful. Together we fill your backpack with knowledge, experience, and skills. From day 1 you immediately belong to our Bright Community. That is why at BrightStone Group you can count on: • a gross monthly salary of €2050 (including holiday allowance) for the first 4 weeks *;
- a challenging tailor-made learning path;
- 1-on-1 guidance and career counseling by a field manager;
- 22.5 vacation days based on 36 hours;
- a one-year contract with the aim of a contract for an indefinite period if it functions properly;
- an intensive training course of one month to become a KYC specialist 24 hours a week
*Once you have the first assignment, you will work 36 to 40 hours and will be rewarded pro-rata (€2800 – €3100 respectively).
Grow in your profession at BrightStone Group
Are you going for the highest quality as a Trainee at BrightStone Group? Then apply quickly via the button! Do you have any substantive questions about this position? Laura van Pottelberghe, Recruitment Manager is happy to help you via 06 – 29 21 88 79 or email@example.com. No months of complicated procedures at BrightStone Group. We always respond quickly after your application. And after that:
- we organize the first meeting via Teams with our recruiter.
- we will call you back within 2 days. Is there a click on both sides? We will then schedule a second meeting at our office within a week. There is also another colleague, the business development manager.
- we always conclude the procedure within 3 weeks with an employment conditions interview. What happens next? Welcome to BrightStone Group!
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.