Freedom and lots of room for personal growth. This characterizes this key position and especially the special culture and working atmosphere at BrightStone Group. Would you prefer to use your creative and entrepreneurial qualities to help talent take the next step in their career? Then this is the perfect place for you.
What really makes recruitment at BrightStone Group different from other companies? Our recruitment is data-driven. We automate everything where you as a Senior Corporate Recruiter do not add value. That means for you that you can focus completely on the aspects that give you energy!
Help our top talent to the right places
The result counts: guiding the best people to the right positions. Always in close collaboration with your colleagues. They are happy to help, spar and think along with you. As a Senior Corporate Recruiter you show that you always go for 100% quality when:
- identifying top talent for BrightStone Group
- selecting professionals on the basis of individual interviews.
- helping with the training of Junior and Medior Recruiters by sharing knowledge and experiences.
- writing proposals to introduce our top talents to our clients.
- facilitating our consultants: you help them to prepare their conversations with our clients.
- negotiate employment conditions within our job scales.
- Work closely with various internal stakeholders to find the right candidates in data-driven ways.
About BrightStone Group
With guts and a focus on results, no project in the field of Finance, Risk, Data and Compliance is too much or too complicated for us. Our teams are always made up of the best people, highly educated and driven to get the best out of their careers. We provide our customers with tailor-made solutions and top quality: especially large financial institutions and fast-growing international organizations.
Dare to be Bright: Dare to explore, Dare to grow, and Dare to be different. That is who we are and that is what we invite our colleagues to every day. So we are continuously developing – every day. As a company and as employees. BrightStone has little hierarchy, but there is a culture in which we can easily and quickly address each other. An atmosphere in which we trust each other, you are quickly given responsibility, but you are never alone.
You will work most of the week at our centrally located office in Utrecht. Easily accessible by car, close to the highway and of course also easily accessible by public transport. You are part of a friendly, hardworking team where we help each other to get better together. Our joint, fully catered lunches are typical of the informal, pleasant atmosphere. We also regularly organize drinks. And you will very quickly feel invited to participate in fun activities even outside of work.
You take this with you
You are genuinely interested in people. To what moves them, what makes them special and perfect for exactly that place where top talent is sought. In addition, you have:
- a HBO or WO diploma, for example within Management, Economics or HR.
- strong communication skills. Connecting people gives you energy.
- persuasiveness. Not only do you have a powerful story, you also know how to convince others of it.
- well-developed entrepreneurial skills. You are result-oriented and a go-getter.
- an open attitude and more than 4 years of work experience as a recruiter.
- strong analytical skills. This allows you to quickly see opportunities.
- a good command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing.
Grow in your profession at BrightStone Group
Are you going for the highest quality as a Senior Corporate Recruiter? Then apply quickly via the button!
Do you have any substantive questions about this position? Alex Velders, Senior Manager Sales is happy to speak to you on +31 6 27 34 42 91 or email@example.com.
No months of complicated procedures at BrightStone Group. We always respond quickly after your application. And after that:
- we organize a first meeting via Teams with our Senior Manager Sales.
- we will call you back within 2 days. Is there a click on both sides? We will then schedule a second meeting at our office within a week. A colleague Junior Recruiter also joins us there.
- we will conduct a work preferences assessment in a third meeting.
- we always conclude the procedure within 3 weeks with an employment conditions interview. And we warmly welcome you!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.