Combating money laundering and financial-economic crime are topics that are increasingly high on the agenda of financial institutions. A Quality Assurance CDD contributes to being in control of customer integrity to prevent FEC and money laundering scandals. As a first-line controller, you report findings to responsible team leaders and managers. You advise on carrying out root cause analyses and give advice for adjustments. That makes you indispensable as a Quality Assurance CDD! Do you take the driver’s seat of your own career to capitalize on your opportunities? We give you the fuel that makes your growth possible. This means that we support and facilitate you to grow as a professional and person. We regularly go outside our comfort zone. We believe that you can experience the most there. Together we fill your backpack with knowledge, experience, and skills. In this way, we make each other better and we are ready for the future.
Deliver excellent work together with your team
Together with your colleagues, you will work on combating financial and economic crime. In response to signals, investigations are carried out into the integrity of a customer and his actions. The customer investigations are aimed at preventing money laundering, fraud, violation of sanction regulations, or the lack of integrity of customers, which can damage the reputation of the organization. As Quality Assurance you are responsible for updating and completing customer files. In addition, it is up to you to monitor quality by checking whether the analyzes performed by the analysts are complete, correct, and consistent. As a Quality Assurance CDD analyst you show that you always go for 100% quality when:
- assessing the quality of CCD reviews and thus contributes to being ‘in control’ in the field of customer integrity.
- provide solicited and unsolicited professional advice to colleagues and (senior) management
- to assess the control of various risks and financial legislation and regulations, such as the sanctions regulations, and give an opinion on this.
- continuous improvement of the organization by converting your findings into improvement plans in consultation with the relevant management.
- reporting the quality of both the content and the first-line control process. Of course, you do this together with other Quality Assurance Analysts.
- guiding and coaching starting analysts
About BrightStone Group
With guts and a focus on results, no project in the field of Finance, Risk, Data, and Compliance is too much or too complicated for us. Our teams are always made up of the best people, highly educated and driven to get the best out of their careers. We provide our customers with tailor-made solutions and top quality: especially large financial institutions and fast-growing international organizations. Dare to be Bright: Dare to explore, Dare to grow, and Dare to be different. That is who we are and that is what we invite our colleagues to every day. So we are continuously developing – every day. As a company and as employees. BrightStone has little hierarchy, but there is a culture in which we can easily and quickly address each other. In an atmosphere in which we trust each other, you are quickly given responsibility, but you are never alone.
You take this with you
As a Quality Assurance CDD, you are the colleague who understands legislation and regulations. With your expertise, you are a valuable sparring partner. It goes without saying that customer and quality orientation, communication skills, judgment, flexibility, and achieving results are indispensable for this position. In addition, it is important that you know how to transfer your knowledge to colleagues and management. It is also important that you recognize yourself in the requirements below:
- Completed at least a relevant HBO or WO study. Think of Law, Economics, or Business.
- You have at least 3 years of work experience in the field of CDD and you have in-depth professional knowledge.
- Relevant experience in a first-line or second-line control position is an advantage.
- You have coaching skills and know-how to involve analysts in the right way of researching.
- You are familiar with the economic aspects of banking services.
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English languages, both orally and in writing.
You can count on this
All colleagues are the reason that we are so successful. Together we fill your backpack with knowledge, experience, and skills. From day 1 you immediately belong to our Bright Community. That is why at BrightStone Group you can count on:
- a gross monthly salary of at least € 4,000 to a maximum of € 4,800;
- a challenging tailor-made learning path;
- 1-on-1 guidance and career counseling by a field manager; • access to the Bright Academy and an online learning environment;
- a laptop and telephone;
- 22.5 vacation days based on 36 hours;
- a one-year contract with the aim of a contract for an indefinite period if it functions properly.
Grow in your profession at BrightStone Group
Ga je voor de hoogste kwaliteit als Quality Assurance CDD? Solliciteer dan snel via de button! Heb je nog inhoudelijke vragen over deze functie? Laura van Pottelberghe, Manager Recruitment staat je graag te woord via 06 – 29 21 88 79 of firstname.lastname@example.org. Bij BrightStone Group geen maandenlange, ingewikkelde procedures. We reageren altijd snel na jouw sollicitatie. En daarna:
- organiseren we een eerste gesprek via Teams met onze recruiter.
- bellen we je binnen 2 dagen terug. Is er van beide kanten een klik? Dan plannen we binnen een week een tweede gesprek op ons kantoor. Daar schuift ook nog een andere collega aan, de business development manager.
- sluiten we altijd binnen 3 weken de procedure af met een arbeidsvoorwaardengesprek. Wat gebeurt er daarna? Welkom bij BrightStone Group!
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.