You ensure that financial institutions act with integrity. And for this, as a Medior CDD Analyst, you map out all relevant financial risks together with your team. Sometimes, after a lot of digging, you even come across hidden criminal activities, such as money laundering. Clever perhaps, but really not smart enough to deceive you. What makes this position with us so special? That is the combination of very result-oriented work, in-depth and tenacious, and the full scope to fully develop your own personality, qualities and experience. Falling, getting up, making mistakes, learning from them, it’s all part of it.
Deliver excellent work together with your team
You are not only a critical researcher, you are also an excellent communicator. You like to do that, focused and a lot. Both internally and externally. Even if the research is very complex, you clearly communicate the essence to management. And you work closely with your colleagues. Do any of you have doubts about something? Then you discuss that, because all risks must be excluded. Management must be able to rely on you blindly. As a Medior CDD Analyst you show that you always go for 100% quality when:
- conducting research into different customer groups, business structures and activities.
- preparing risk analyses. You substantiate this towards management.
- checking unusual activities at customers.
- being a substantive sparring partner for your colleagues.
- report your findings to management.
About BrightStone Group
With guts and a focus on results, no project in the field of Finance, Risk, Data and Compliance is too much or too complicated for us. Our teams are always made up of the best people, highly educated and driven to get the best out of their careers. We provide our customers with tailor-made solutions and top quality: especially large financial institutions and fast-growing international organizations. Dare to be Bright: Dare to explore, Dare to grow, and Dare to be different. That is who we are and that is what we invite our colleagues to every day. So we are continuously developing – every day. As a company and as employees. BrightStone has little hierarchy, but there is a culture in which we can easily and quickly address each other. An atmosphere in which we trust each other, you are quickly given responsibility, but you are never alone.
You take this with you
The size and composition of your team differs per project, but the following always applies: your work is teamwork. You keep each other sharp, razor sharp. Giving and receiving feedback is a real part of it. Just like the want to stay completely up-to-date. Think, for example, of new digital tools or new laws and regulations. In short, you continuously develop in this position. And BrightStone Group can help you with that optimally. In addition, you have:
- a higher professional or university education. For example, a study Business Administration, Law, Economics or Criminology.
- At least 2 years of work experience writing CDD reviews and you have conducted research into various customer groups, for example as a CDD analyst, KYC analyst or FEC analyst.
- knowledge of financial laws and regulations.
- a critical research attitude.
- a good command of the Dutch and English language, verbally and in writing.
You can count on this
All colleagues are the reason that we are so successful. Together we fill your backpack with knowledge, experience and skills. From day 1 you immediately belong to our Bright Community. That is why at BrightStone Group you can count on:
- a gross monthly salary of at least € 3,275 to a maximum of € 4,950;
- a challenging tailor-made learning path;
- 1-on-1 guidance and career counseling by a field manager;
- access to the Bright Academy and an online learning environment;
- a laptop and telephone;
- 22.5 vacation days based on 36 hours;
- a one-year contract with the aim of a contract for an indefinite period if it functions properly.
Grow in your profession at BrightStone Group
Are you going for the highest quality as a Medior CDD Analyst? Then apply quickly via the button! Do you have any substantive questions about this position? Laura van Pottelberghe, Recruitment Manager is happy to help you via 06 – 29 21 88 79 or email@example.com. No months of complicated procedures at BrightStone Group. We always respond quickly after your application. And after that:
- we organize a first meeting via Teams with our recruiter.
- we will call you back within 2 days. Is there a click on both sides? We will then schedule a second meeting at our office within a week. There is also another colleague, the business development manager.
- we always conclude the procedure within 3 weeks with an employment conditions interview. What happens next? Welcome to BrightStone Group!