Money laundering and financial economic crime: these are frequently used terms in the financial world. There is a reason behind it. Supervision has been tightened over the past years, which resulted in a great deal of attention for these subjects. Do you want to investigate signals that indicate these Financial Economic Criminal practices? As a Medior AML Analyst, you don’t know any better!
Do you see standing still as a step backwards? Do you have the guts to go off the beaten track? Do you see mistakes as proof that you’re trying? Welcome to Brightstone! Let’s choose concrete actions together that will yield the ultimate end result. We like to take a different route than others and we believe that your success, is our success.
Deliver excellent work together with your team
A signal can come from various sources, such as the system, other departments in the organization, but also the news that suspicious activities are taking place at a customer. You will work from here. You check and analyze signals from the payment system that indicate criminal activities such as funding terrorism and fraud. You conduct investigations and analyses to prevent money laundering, funding terrorism and fraud. This contributes to the integrity of the organization. As a Medior AML analyst, your
daily tasks consist of:
- analysing signals that may indicate criminal activity;
- conducting in-depth research based on payment behavior and customer profiles;
- advising internal stakeholders on risk mitigation;
- being alert to rapidly changing compliance regulations;
- coaching and training junior AML analysts.
About BrightStone Group
With courage and a focus on results, no project in the field of Finance, Risk, Data and Compliance is too much or too complicated for us. Our teams always consist of the best people, highly educated and driven to get the best out of their careers. We provide our customers with tailor-made solutions and top quality: especially large financial institutions and fast-growing international organizations.
Dare to be Bright: Dare to explore, Dare to grow, and Dare to be different. That is who we are and we invite our colleagues to do so every day too. We are constantly developing – every day. As a company and as employees. BrightStone has only little hierarchy, we have a culture where we can easily and quickly address each other. An atmosphere where we trust each other, you are quickly given responsibility to, but at the same
time put in team effort.
You take this with you
The size and composition of your team differs per project, but the following always applies: your work is teamwork. You keep each other sharp, razor sharp. Giving and receiving feedback is an important part of it. Just like the want to stay completely up-to-date. You can think of new digital tools or new laws and regulations. As a summary, you constantly develop in this position, and BrightStone Group can help you with that. In addition, you have:
- a completed study on higher professional or university level. For example in the area of Business Administration, Law, Economics or Criminology or something similar;
- a minimum of 2 years of work experience as an AML or Transaction Monitoring Analyst;
- affinity with the financial sector and/or the banking industry;
- strong analytical skills;
- a good level in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing.
You can count on this
All our colleagues are the reason behind our success. Together we will help you expand your knowledge, experience and skills. From day 1 you immediately belong to our Bright Community. That is why at BrightStone Group you can count on the following:
- a gross salary with a minimum of € 3.275,- to a maximum of € 4.950,- monthly;
- a challenging tailor-made learning path;
- 1-on-1 guidance and career counseling by a field manager;
- access to the Bright Academy and an online learning environment;
- a laptop and telephone;
- 22.5 vacation days based on 36 hour work weeks;
- a one-year contract with the intention to change it into a permanent employment contract in the case of good performance;
- growth opportunities, to a position such as Senior AML analyst or a second-line position.
Grow in your profession at BrightStone Group
Are you aiming for the highest quality as a Medior AML analyst? Then apply quickly via the button!
Do you have any questions about this position? Laura van Pottelberghe, Business Unit Manager KYC/AML, is happy to help you! You can reach her via 06 – 29 21 88 79 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At BrightStone Group, we don’t have long and complicated application procedures. We always respond quickly to your application. And after that:
- we organize a first meeting via Teams with our recruiter;
- we will call you back within 2 working days. Is there a click on both sides? Then we will plan a second meeting at our office within a week. Another colleague will join that meeting too;
- we always finish the procedure within 3 weeks. That includes an interview about the employment conditions. What happens next? Welcome to BrightStone Group!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.