If the solution had been simple, they wouldn’t need your experience and critical eye. As a Junior Financial Analyst, you are in the right place at BrightStone Group because that is exactly what you prefer to do: add value by coming up with creative solutions and making financial data transparent for your colleagues. You make financial processes future-proof by using the latest developments. You have gained knowledge in analyzing large amounts of financial data. You are the expert in building clear dashboards. Do you take the driver seat of your own career to capitalize on your opportunities? We give you the fuel that makes your growth possible. This means that we support and facilitate you to grow as a professional and person. We regularly go outside our comfort zone. We believe that you can experience the most there. Together we fill your backpack with knowledge, experience and skills. In this way we make each other better and we are ready for the future.
Go for the very best
Grow, learn and perform in our project teams, often assignments for banks and other large financial institutions. As a Junior Financial Analyst at BrightStone Group, you obviously seize this opportunity with both hands. We only work with enthusiastic, critical team players who analyze and understand financial information (flows). This way you and your team deliver top quality and you get better every day. As a full-time Junior Financial Analyst you show that you always go for 100% quality when:
- collecting, structuring and checking financial data. Always with the goal: how do we make the best financial reports?
- helping our organization further by using or combining financial data even smarter, better, faster or simply differently.
- developing dashboards to contribute to data visualization. No matter how complex, you make it clear.
- supporting the controller in preparing reports, budgets and plans for the future.
- giving advice to senior management. Your work makes a difference and really matters.
About BrightStone Group
With guts and a focus on results, no project in the field of Finance, Risk, Data and Compliance is too much or too complicated for us. Our teams are always made up of the best people, highly educated and driven to get the best out of their careers. We provide our customers with tailor-made solutions and top quality: especially large financial institutions and fast-growing international organizations. Dare to be Bright: Dare to explore, Dare to grow, and Dare to be different. That is who we are and that is what we invite our colleagues to every day. So we are continuously developing – every day. As a company and as employees. BrightStone has little hierarchy, but there is a culture in which we can easily and quickly address each other. An atmosphere in which we trust each other, you are quickly given responsibility, but you are never alone.
You take this with you
A healthy dose of curiosity. You like to get the bottom stone out. Even when it gets complicated. Then you think in solutions. And you do not hesitate to enlist the help of your colleagues. In addition, you have:
- at least a higher professional education or university education, for example Finance, Quantitative Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Business Economics or a comparable study.
- 0-1 years of relevant work experience.
- interest in (complex) financial issues.
- strong analytical skills. You are also pragmatic and creative.
- basic knowledge of at least 1 data visualization tool, such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau or Qlik.
- Enough knowledge of Microsoft Excel to make financial calculations.
You can count on this
All colleagues are the reason that we are so successful. From day 1 you immediately belong to our Bright Community. That is why at BrightStone Group you can count on:
- a gross monthly salary of at least € 2,800 to a maximum of € 3,500;
- a challenging tailor-made learning path;
- 1-on-1 guidance and career counseling by a field manager;
- access to the Bright Academy and an online learning environment;
- 22.5 vacation days based on 36 hours;
- a one-year contract with the aim of a contract for an indefinite period if it functions properly.
Grow in your profession at BrightStone Group
Are you going for the highest quality as a Junior Financial Analyst? Then apply quickly via the button! Do you have any substantive questions about this position? Laura van Pottelberghe, Business Unit Manager KYC/AML, is happy to help you via 06 – 29 21 88 79 or email@example.com. No months of complicated procedures at BrightStone Group. We always respond quickly after your application. And after that:
- we organize a first meeting via Teams with our recruiter.
- we will call you back within 2 days. Is there a click on both sides? We will then schedule a second meeting at our office within a week. There is also another colleague, the business development manager.
- we always conclude the procedure within 3 weeks with an employment conditions interview. What happens next? Welcome to BrightStone Group!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.