If the solution had been simple, they wouldn’t need your experience and critical eye. As a Junior Data Analyst, you are in the right place at BrightStone Group because that is exactly what you love to do: add value by coming up with creative solutions and making data transparent for your colleagues. You automate routine tasks 1,000 times rather than accept them as recurring actions. You have gained knowledge in programming and know the added value of machine learning algorithms. You and your team prefer to learn new things every day.
Working at BrightStone Group is about going on a journey of discovery: always looking for new destinations and new solutions. And the great thing is: your backpack with knowledge, experiences and skills will only become more valuable during that journey. Falling, getting up, making mistakes, learning from them, it’s all part of it.
Go for the very best
Grow, learn and perform in our project teams, often assignments for banks and other large financial institutions. As a Junior Data Analyst at BrightStone Group, you grab this opportunity with both hands. We only work with enthusiastic, critical team players who analyze and understand information (flows). This way you and your team deliver top quality and you get better every day. As a full-time Junior Data Analyst you show that you always go for 100% quality when:
- collecting, structuring and checking data. Always with the goal: how can we make even more impact with this?
- helping our organization further by using or combining data even smarter, better, faster or simply differently.
- developing data models and contributing to data visualisation. No matter how complex, you make it clear.
- writing reports in which you include the findings from your research.
- research and streamline various processes.
- giving advice to senior management. Your work makes a difference and really matters.
About BrightStone Group
With guts and a focus on results, no project in the field of Finance, Risk, Data and Compliance is too much or too complicated for us. Our teams are always made up of the best people, highly educated and driven to get the best out of their careers. We provide our customers with tailor-made solutions and top quality: especially large financial institutions and fast-growing international organizations.
Dare to be Bright: Dare to explore, Dare to grow, and Dare to be different. That is who we are and that is what we invite our colleagues to every day. So we are continuously developing – every day. As a company and as employees. BrightStone has little hierarchy, but there is a culture in which we can easily and quickly address each other. An atmosphere in which we trust each other, you are quickly given responsibility, but you are never alone.
You take this with you
A healthy dose of curiosity. You like to get the bottom stone out. Even when it gets complicated. Then you think in solutions. And you do not hesitate to enlist the help of your colleagues. In addition, you have:
- at least a higher professional or university education, for example Data Science, Quantitative Finance, Computer Science, Econometrics, Mathematics or a comparable study.
- experience with data modelling, process optimization, visualization tooling and gaining practical insights.
- strong analytical skills. You are also pragmatic and creative.
- Interest in (complex) data issues.
- basic knowledge of at least 1 programming language, such as Python, SQL or R.
You can count on this
All colleagues are the reason that we are so successful. From day 1 you immediately belong to our Bright Community. That is why at BrightStone Group you can count on:
- a gross monthly salary of at least € 2,800 to a maximum of € 3,400;
- a challenging tailor-made learning path;
- 1-on-1 guidance and career counseling by a field manager;
- access to the Bright Academy and an online learning environment;
- 22.5 vacation days based on 36 hours.
Grow in your profession at BrightStone Group
Are you going for the highest quality as a Junior Data Analyst? Apply quickly via the button!
Do you have any substantive questions about this position? Lex Verwayen, Business Unit Data, is happy to help you via 06 – 11 37 91 01 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
No months of complicated procedures at BrightStone Group. We always respond quickly after your application. And after that:
- we organize a first meeting via Teams with our recruiter.
- we will call you back within 2 days. Is there a click on both sides? We will then schedule a second meeting at our office within a week. There is also another colleague, the business development manager.
- we always conclude the procedure within 3 weeks with an employment conditions interview. What happens next? Welcome to BrightStone Group!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.