What are you going to do?As an experienced Business Development Manager you get visible energy from advising and supporting our international customers with the challenging KYC/AML issues they have. In a virtual environment you are used to working together and building a customer relationship. Market knowledge you have gained in this will serve you well. You will join a sales team, consisting of a number of Business Development Managers, a Sales Manager and two managing partners. You are jointly responsible for achieving the commercial objectives. You can think of:
- Acting as a discussion partner for clients.
- Acquiring assignments from existing and new relations.
- Contribute to the development of products and new forms of service.
- Developing and maintaining existing networks.
- Managing assignments with existing relations and provides good guidance.
- Each year you organize two knowledge sessions within your field.
- You actively share knowledge and market developments with relations.
About BrightStone Group
With guts and a focus on results, no project in the field of Finance, Risk, Data and Compliance is too much or too complicated for us. Our teams are always made up of the best people, highly educated and driven to get the best out of their careers. We provide our customers with tailor-made solutions and top quality: especially large financial institutions and fast-growing international organizations.
Dare to be Bright: Dare to explore, Dare to grow, and Dare to be different. That is who we are and that is what we invite our colleagues to every day. So we are continuously developing – every day. As a company and as employees. BrightStone has little hierarchy, but there is a culture in which we can easily and quickly address each other. An atmosphere in which we trust each other, you are quickly given responsibility, but you are never alone.
You will work most of the week at our centrally located office in Utrecht. Easily accessible by car, close to the highway and of course also easily accessible by public transport. You are part of a friendly, hardworking team where we help each other to get better together. Our joint, fully catered lunches are typical of the informal, pleasant atmosphere. We also regularly organize drinks. And you will very quickly feel invited to participate in fun activities even outside of work.
You take this whit you
You get drive and energy from optimally advising our clients. You are interested in the developments and challenges within the KYC/AML domain. In addition, you have:
- Experience within the KYC/AML domain. This can be substantive knowledge experience and/or experience in a comparable position.
- You preferably have 3(+) years of relevant work experience as a Business Development Manager, Account or Sales Manager within the finance sector or financial services or fintechs.
- You have completed a university education.
- You are a high-level discussion partner, where you know what is going on with your customer and you are aware of developments in the sector.
- You combine signaling capacity, energy, creativity and assertiveness with a touch of ‘red’.
- You work accurately and structured.
- Good command of both the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
You can count on this
All colleagues are the reason that we are so successful. Together we fill your backpack with knowledge, experience and All colleagues are the reason that we are so successful. As a Business Development Manager you are of course also part of this. That is why at BrightStone Group you can count on:
- a gross monthly salary of at least € 3,500 to a maximum of € 5,500;
- a laptop and telephone
- a challenging tailor-made learning path;
- various in-house courses on coaching, employment conditions and more;
- career opportunities, for example as a Business Manager;
- 25 vacation days based on 40 hours;
- an annual contract, with the intention of offering you a permanent contract at the end of the year;
- a mobility allowance.
Grow in your profession at BrightStone Group
Are you going for the highest quality as a Business Development Manager? Then apply quickly via the button! Do you have any substantive questions about this position? Laura van Pottelberghe, Business Unit Manager KYC/AML is happy to help you via 06 – 29 21 88 79 or email@example.com.
No months of complicated procedures at BrightStone Group. We always respond quickly after your application. And after that:
- we organize a first meeting via Teams with our recruiter.
- we will call you back within 2 days. Is there a click on both sides? We will then schedule a second meeting at our office within a week. There is also another colleague, another business development manager.
- we always conclude the procedure within 3 weeks with an employment conditions interview. And we warmly welcome you!
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
An online assessment is part of the selection procedure.